ClaroRead Chrome 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
ClaroRead Chrome 描述：
ClaroRead Chrome 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 ClaroRead Chrome 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
Free extension with a few Premium features, see below.
Speak any text on a website by selecting it, point with the mouse to hear text and links and captions, or click Play to hear sentences read out with highlighting to let you keep track of where you are.
Read Google Docs documents back to you so you can proof your work and fix any errors.
Speak accessible PDFs opened in Google Chrome with highlighting by clicking the Play button.
Hear letters, words or sentences spoken back as you type. Simply type in to web pages and hear what you type as you type it. For letters, hear the letter names or sounds spoken back to you, whichever helps you understand better.
Turn on a coloured overlay so pages are tinted to the colour you find easiest to read - no more glaring black on white text.
Change the speed of the spoken voice, slower for comprehension, faster for efficiency.
Activate word prediction to help you with writing and composition - find that elusive word you want. Now includes subject-specific prediction dictionaries and larger base dictionaries!
Read the contents of Google Docs extensions aloud so your support tools speak.
Select from English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, or Chinese voices. Or use a selection of voices installed on your computer - just select the voice in your computer's settings.
Upgrade to a Premium subscription and also gain:
● Scan from Screen, so you can select inaccessible images like Google Books and hear them read aloud.
● Spelling and Homophone checking in Google Docs, Microsoft Office 365 Word Online and other editable text areas.
● Speech Recognition. Enter text in to documents and text areas of web pages through dictation.
● Reading with highlighting in Microsoft Office 365 Word.
● More online text-to-speech voices.
From the developers of ClaroRead for Mac and Windows and the ClaroSpeak and ClaroPDF Apps.