This extension configures your Default Search setting and lets you search through Tailbox.
Please read carefully: By installing Tailbox, you agree to change your Default Search to TailSearch.
How does it work?
Simply start typing your search query in the Omni Bar, also called address bar and perform your first search through Tailbox
For more information about how Tailbox works visit
How to remove Taibox extension?
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
You can always contact us at email@example.com