***"Think: Google Earth meets the human body” - ABC News***
The BioDigital Human is a virtual body platform consisting of the most comprehensive set of true 3D anatomy and 3D health condition models ever assembled. Use our free or paid premium version and choose from 1000’s of interactive visualizations to build your own custom library of models.
- fluid, true 3D scrolling, zooming, and panning
- select and dissect objects
- interactive 3D simulations
- search and fly to objects within a 3D model
- add or remove system layers
- gamified quizzing
- toggle between view modes: standard, x-ray, & isolate
- author content on the web and sync to mobile
- read detailed descriptions while viewing and interacting with stunning visuals
- take screenshots and annotate
- the Human constantly evolves: access & download new additions
Over 5,000 selectable male and female anatomy objects
- skeletal system, digestive system, urinary system, reproductive system, respiratory system, endocrine system, nervous system, cardiovascular system, lymphatic system, muscular system, integumentary system)
Over 400+ Health Conditions Grouped by
- Blood, Heart and Circulation
- Bones, Joints, and Muscles
- Brain and Nerves
- Digestive System
- Ear, nose, and Throat
- Endocrine System
- Eyes and Vision
- Immune System
- Kidneys and Urinary System
- Lungs and Breathing
- Mouth and Teeth
- Skin, Hair, and Nails
- Male Reproductive System
more content added constantly!
Students/Educators - Your virtual cadaver! The BioDigital Human gives students and educators a powerful new tool to teach and learn using the latest in 3D technology. See why over 1,000 schools from all over the world are using the Human.
Patients/Providers - A revolutionary way to communicate health concepts with patients. Doctors can dissect to the core of the problem, mock up areas of concern, & share a 3D model with his/her patient. Patients can finally see under the skin to quickly understand their health and make smarter decisions.
Business - Equip your sales, marketing teams and customers with stunning simulations of your product: use the power of cloud delivery to show the value of your product in dynamic, interactive, 3D body visualizations.
In the News:
“Think: Google Earth meets the human body” - ABC News
“The virtual body as the health education equivalent of Google Maps” - The New York Times
“xbox, Gray’s Anatomy combining to become a way to look inside the body” - msnbc
“For the 500 years that we have been teaching Human anatomy there has been no other way to look inside the [living] human body for doctors other than actually opening it during surgery.” - Marc Triola, MD