WeDo 2.0 LEGO® Education-乐高教育积木套装编程 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
WeDo 2.0 LEGO® Education-乐高教育积木套装编程 描述：
WeDo 2.0 LEGO® Education-乐高教育积木套装编程 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 WeDo 2.0 LEGO® Education-乐高教育积木套装编程 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
WeDo 2.0 LEGO® Education-乐高教育积木套装编程插件下载方法/流程：
WeDo 2.0 LEGO® Education-乐高教育积木套装编程插件安装教程/方法：
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
Only compatible with Chromebooks!
WeDo 2.0 makes coding a reality for elementary students. Using LEGO® bricks, easy-to-use software and engaging STEM projects, teachers have all they need to teach their students simple programming skills.
This unique combination of building with LEGO® bricks, and then using an easy-to-use classroom app to make WeDo 2.0 come to life through engaging lesson plans for science, technology, engineering and math classes, provides you with everything you need to teach programming in your classroom.
“WeDo 2.0 offers projects that let students discover the surface of Mars with a model rover, or explore the Amazon rainforest through frog metamorphosis.” - JEFFREY MARLOW, Geobiologist at Harvard University and founder of The Mars Academy Education and Development Program
“There’s a reason LEGO is the most popular toy on earth. Not only does it inspire and foster kids’ imaginations, it can also be used as a valuable teaching tool, as the company’s new WeDo 2.0 robotics and coding kits demonstrate.” – GIZMODO
“LEGO® Education solutions are really instrumental for engaging students and making them college- and career-ready, which is our ultimate goal.” - FREDERICK TUDDA, Principal, P.S. 188, New York
Best Maker-Friendly Technology: LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0
“LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 is an educational robotics kit that introduces elementary school kids to the world of programming. Through the medium of a cute robot and a companion app, 2nd through 4th graders can understand how code is created. The product is also designed for educators, who can use the accompanying curriculum to teach science basics. This product won not only for its innovation as an educational toolkit, but also for its affordability.” – MONA LALWANI, Senior Editor
• 2017 Golden Product Award by CEEIA (China Educational Equipment Industry Association)
• Parent Award 2016
• Best of CES 2016
• Gotta Be Mobile Excellence Award 2016
• Worlddidac Award 2016
• New York Design Awards
• TOMMI German Children Software Award
With the WeDo 2.0 school app and LEGO® brick set you can:
- Strengthen students’ understanding of the 8 science and engineering practices, including asking questions and solving problems, modeling, prototyping, investigating, analyzing and interpreting data, computational thinking, creating evidence-based arguments and obtaining, evaluating and communicating information.
- Develop competency through hands-on lesson plans across key science topics such as Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Earth and Spaces Sciences and Engineering, Technology and Application of Science.
- Improve your students’ problem solving, critical thinking, communication and collaboration skills.
- Integrate the use of relevant educational apps to improve computational thinking skills.
- The hands-on classroom app solution ignites students’ natural desire to explore and discover computer programming, and is simply the best way to learn.
- Teach kids to code with a best-in-class educational app including over 40 hours of lesson plans, built on Next Generation Science Standards.
This is not a standalone educational app. This app is used to program the LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 brick set, which is sold separately. Please contact your local LEGO Education reseller for further information.
Getting Started: www.legoeducation.com/start
Lesson Plans: www.legoeducation.com/lessons
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.