An extension designed to seamlessly synchronise videos through the common video controls within the web-page itself. As long as users are in a session(extension) their videos will remain synced within 1 second of the user who created the session. Joiners of a session do not hold authority to skip video times but they can pause and play.
How to use:
1. Launch one of the websites from below and navigate to the video you wish to watch in a session.
2. Click the extension and either create a session or join an existing session.
3. When a session is created, have others join your session.
4. Done. Playing/Pausing/Video time skipping are now synced.
Stays synchronised with the creator of the session
Will add support for other media sites in the near future.
2.25 Change log:
-Statistics and Analytics
-Discord video support(Might be buggy)
2.24 Change log:
- Temporarily removed URL generation/joining by URL due to Netflix being weird
2.23 Change log:
-Bug causing pause and play to be spammed now squashed
2.21 Change log:
-Allowing users to generate URL of existing session/Joining a session through URL
-Fixed bug which forced popup to request session data unnecessarily
2.0 Change log:
-Bug-fix: Pausing and playing after time skip should work correctly now
-UI changes display connection status, current session, session owner, users in session
-Internal messaging protocol changes
1.60 Change log:
1.50 Change log:
-Analytics and usage
1.30 Change log:
-Netflix time adjusting properly working
1.20 Change log:
-Netflix support update
1.10 Change log:
-Joining users will automatically have their time and play/pause synced with the existing session
-Pause/Play should be smoother and more accurate across sessions now