Games By Contents Site 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
Games By Contents Site 描述：
Games By Contents Site 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 Games By Contents Site 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
Games By Contents Site插件下载方法/流程：
Games By Contents Site插件安装教程/方法：
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
This extension configures and personalizes your New Tab page to Speedfind to provide these features content and features described within your New Tab page.
End User License Agreement: http://eula.improbableaudience.com/en/eula.php?games
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our toolbar extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
Firefox users can remove the extension by going to Firefox's Tools menu, selecting Add-ons, and clicking "Remove" next to the name of the extension in the list of installed extensions
To remove our extension from Internet Explorer you can find a list of installed add-ons by clicking on “Manage Add-ons” in Internet Explorer's Tools menu
If you are still seeing speed-find.com after uninstalling our extension, it is likely that your browser's homepage has not yet been reset back to its previous setting. Click on the Tools menu from the button with three horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the Google Chrome browser, and then click on "Settings" from the drop down menu. The Settings tab will indicate your current setting for your homepage (titled “On Startup”) and your default search provider (titled “Search”). If Quickseeker is currently set as your homepage or default search provider, you must disable the extension in order to change the setting. Chrome will display an option to disable the extension and you can click on the "Disable Extension" button and then set your desired homepage or search provider. In some cases, you may have separate extensions installed for your homepage and default search provider settings, and you may need to disable them separately.
For assistance, help or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.