Occasional Idiot 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
Occasional Idiot 描述：
Occasional Idiot 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 Occasional Idiot 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
Your friends are great. You love them. But every now and then, they can be total idiots.
Maybe your roommate is an otherwise normal person, except she's obsessed with Middle East politics. Or your hometown BFF is a professional party planner who spams you with event promotions. Or that cutie you met at the Duke away game is really cool as long as you don't get him started on LGBTQ issues. Or your buddy from college struck it rich in Silicon Valley and now posts about OWS and the Koch Brothers... from the side of the 1%. Or maybe you just want your girlfriend to stop spilling Game of Thrones spoilers.
You don't want to unfollow or block them — they are still your friends, and they do still talk about normal things. You just want to steer clear of their particular trigger topics.
Here's what you do:
1. Install Occasional Idiot browser plug-in.
2. Go to your favorite social media sites.
3. Spot one of your friends being an idiot — for example, sharing a link from a vile site, or posting a comment that you disagree with.
4. Highlight a trigger word — that is, select a word or phrase from their post or comments that indicates that your friend is talking about one of their personal nutcase topics.
5. Right-click to bring up the the Occasional Idiot menu, and mark the selected word as a trigger word of your friend.
6. Browse in peace!
Occasional Idiot will invisibly hide your friend from any conversations that include the trigger word. Your friend's posts and comments are automatically removed from your feed any time:
• Your friend makes a post or comment using the trigger.
• Your friend chimes in with a comment on a thread where the original post used the trigger.
• Anybody else posts a comment with the trigger hoping to goad your friend into an off-topic rant.
Works on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and of course Tumblr.
YOUR SOCIAL FEEDS.
With Occasional Idiot, your friends and their toxic beliefs no longer have to be a package deal. You no longer have to decide between your friends and your convictions — now you can be true to both! Whether you find this new capability to be merely a passing convenience or a profound change to your browsing habits, Occasional Idiot is sure to be a worthwhile enhancement to your social media experience.