Voice Chat API makes it easier for you to do a free voice chat anywhere on the web.
How to use:
1. Create a voice chat room by clicking on the extension icon.
2. Fetch the URL of the room, returned by the extension.
3. Invite your teammates, friends and others with the URL.
4. Visit your chat room and start an audio conference.
What is this?
Voice Chat API is a free, open-source audio conferencing web service exposed via an API. It works only on the non-mobile web browsers as it's based on WebRTC.
- Create a voice chat room right off your chatting app like Hipchat, Campfire or Flowdock: https://github.com/dhfromkorea/hubot-scripts/blob/master/src/scripts/voicechat.coffee
- This app was built using the Plivo webSDK: https://plivo.com/docs/web/sdk
- Fork the repo and make this app more powerful: https://github.com/plivo/voicechat
Bug reports & feedback: send us a note at email@example.com