YouTube Timestamps is a plugin to track timestamps on any video which contains them.
On YouTube, a content creator can add timestamps to either the description, or within the comments - which any user is free and able to do if the comment section permits. This plugin will grab those timestamps and display them in an easy to read format. The current timestamp selected will be highlighted, and marked as a heading under the title of the video.
- Automatically selects timestamp if present.
- Allows user to skip to previous/next track.
- Plenty of customization.
- Accessible and easy to use.
- Open Source!
This is an ongoing plugin, which will gradually receive updates. For any issues/bugs found, or possible enhancements to be added, please open up a ticket via GitHub;
* Change log
- 1.0.5 Fixed issue with next/previous buttons
- 1.0.3 Removed logs, minor bug fixes
- 1.0.2 Fixed issue with settings
- 1.0.1 Minor bug fixes, updated icon.
This plugin is not affiliated with YouTube and is fully and will always be available for free as well as open source.