Ban List Importer (For Twitch) [Beta] 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
Ban List Importer (For Twitch) [Beta] 描述：
Ban List Importer (For Twitch) [Beta] 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 Ban List Importer (For Twitch) [Beta] 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
Ban List Importer (For Twitch) [Beta]插件下载方法/流程：
Ban List Importer (For Twitch) [Beta]插件安装教程/方法：
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
This tool (in beta) lets you import a list of ban words. Right now, the process for loading in ban words is slow for large lists. This tool is for those who have a lot of ban words to put in, potentially across many accounts. Comprehensive and sophisticated ban lists are important when creating a safe and inclusive environment in Twitch chat.
1. Navigate to your banned-words page in the twitch dashboard (https://dashboard.twitch.tv/u/YOURUSERNAME/settings/moderation/blocked-terms)
2. Click on the purple ban hammer icon in the top right of Chrome. (Don't change tabs)
3. Type or paste your terms, separated by a comma
4. Click ban.
5. Do not touch the mouse or keyboard while running, this will interrupt the process.
Note: Sometimes the UI lags and doesn't reflect the newly added terms. Refresh the page to see what terms were successfully added. Run again if need be to fill in missed terms.
If you wish to stop at some point, simply close the tab.
This will not override your existing banned words. Words can be deleted the normal way via the trash can icon.
This is an experimental tool that is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitch and may stop working at any time. We'll try to keep this up to date as time allows.