这是来自Chrome商店的 ygonwah 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
This is a tool which does the following:
- Allows the user to look up Yu-Gi-Oh banlists and cards released up to a certain point of time. This is useful for people who want to experience Yu-Gi-Oh in the past, or simply play under a past set of rules. The way the game currently works is that more cards are released over time and the list of restricted cards is also changed to cater to that expanding card pool. This tool allows you to see what cards were available at a specific point of history and also the cards that were restricted for competitive play at that time point.
- Provides custom UI interface for Duelingbook.com, a site which allows players to play Yu-Gi-Oh without owning the physical cards. The UI enhancement adds in the user's currently selected forbidden card list from the Chrome extension to the website, specifically in the context of when a player wants to build a new deck of Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Currently, the player has to search through a list of all of the YGO cards in order to build their playing deck. If the user has a banlist (forbidden card list) configured using the extension, the chrome extension puts a note over the cards which it has noticed are part of the custom forbidden card list.
- The currently supported features:
1. Set banlists up to 2020, and see the banned cards on DuelingBook.com search results when deck building.
2. Set card releases up to 2021, and see the unreleased cards on DuelingBook.com search results when deck building.