I just signed up for Splice and saw that a registered user has access to all previews. This extension allows a registered Splice user to download those previews.
Here's how to use it:
1. Make sure the extension is installed
2. Register for a Splice account
3. Sign in to Splice
4. Navigate to the sample pack you want to download (e.g. https://splice.com/sounds/origin-sound/the-drip-trap-hip-hop-sauce)
5. If you don't see any red download icons on the page, refresh the page
6. Play the sound you want to download, that should generate the link to AWS
7. The red download button should change from red to green, this means you can download it
8. Enjoy bad quality sounds ;)
This was written in about 20 minutes, so there are going to be bugs. We couldn't be bothered fixing them as this was just for fun.
Bug #1: Scrolling down through the list doesn't add download buttons to all sounds
Bug #2: Not all sounds are downloadable
Bug #3: Sounds are bad quality
THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. WE DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED BY SPLICE. PLEASE USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.