What to Stream? 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
What to Stream? 描述：
What to Stream? 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 What to Stream? 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
What to Stream?插件下载方法/流程：
What to Stream?插件安装教程/方法：
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
Are you a new Twitch streamer trying to gain followers? Well, in order to do that, you need viewers first. What to Stream provides a list of 100 currently streamed games, ordered by viewership:channel ratio. What exactly does that mean? It’s pretty simple, actually. The more viewers per channel, the better your odds are for finding a new viewer (and hopefully you can convert them to a follower).
Let’s take a simple example: You are interested in streaming LoL or DayZ, so at this point, you need something to sway you in a particular direction. That’s when What to Stream comes in. You simply click on the What to Stream icon and review the viewer:channel ratios for both LoL and DayZ. If DayZ is ranked 30th with 400:1 and LoL is ranked 45th with 95:1, then statistically speaking, you have a better chance to get a DayZ viewer into your channel vs an LoL viewer. More eyeballs and less channels may work in your favor.
If you have any feedback, I would love to hear from you. Also, please consider stopping by my channel and/or donating. You can find me @ http://www.twitch.tv/hax0rjimduggan. Good luck!
- Fixed a scrollbar issue.
- Box art will now link to the live Twitch channel listing.
- Updated the sort options: Best ratio, Most viewers, and Least channels for experimentation.
- Increased the height of the popup
- Using larger box art instead of smaller logos.
- Added scroll bar.
- Added Best/Worst ratio sort options.
- Now displaying: Viewers, Channels, and Ratios.