Code Vein Wallpapers New Tab Themes 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
Code Vein Wallpapers New Tab Themes 描述：
Code Vein Wallpapers New Tab Themes 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 Code Vein Wallpapers New Tab Themes 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
Code Vein Wallpapers New Tab Themes插件下载方法/流程：
Code Vein Wallpapers New Tab Themes插件安装教程/方法：
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
Install this Code Vein extension and get amazing HD wallpapers from the game that will make your browser look super fun and cool. These themes will show up whenever you open a new tab page. Also, you can choose the one that you prefer the most, and switch it anytime you want to do so. Besides that, we added some other features that will make your whole browsing experience even better.
HOW TO USE:
- Install This extension by clicking on Add to Chrome button and it will be automatically added. Wait for few seconds while extension is loaded, the best follows!
- In the upper left corner, "GEAR". That loads settings panel, where you can use toggle button for switching features on or off. This extension have options for you to have only HD backgrounds (pick favorite or make it random) or use some of great features.
- Centered, clock (12h/24h option) with personalized greeting for you to choose (ex. nickname)
- Great To-Do list so you can track important stuff
- Shortcuts to popular sites (click on Link icon in upper left corner).
- Quotes of the Day – be inspired with strong quotes, picked every day for you and your motivation.
- Click on Gear icon in upper left corner - Choose to have only wallpaper, or pick feature that you want.
- In same panel, click on Photos, and choose your favorite photo, or click on “Refresh” button next to gear to pick next wallpaper.
With this extension you will get wallpapers, art, drawings of Code Vein game and many more.
To remove extension from your browser, follow these steps:
- Find three vertical dots icon on upper right corner of screen - Go to “Settings”.
- In the menu that appears , choose “Extensions”.
- From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the trash can icon to the right of “Enable” (for the one you wish to uninstall).
- It should be removed from your Chrome browser.
Easier way – right click on Code Vein icon in toolbar and click “Remove from Chrome…”
This extension is made by fans, for the fans. We and the content are not affiliated with, sponsored or approved by any company and is unofficial. If you think that we broke your copyright, please contact us. While this extension is free, some part can contain ads.