Upload any images you find online to your Google Photos account with a simple click!
🎉 As Featured on ProductHunt 🎉
- Quickly save any photos or images online (ex. photos on Facebook, memes on Reddit) by right clicking on the image and upload to Google Photos
- Organise photos and images you discover on the Internet with Google Photos albums
- Google Photos offers unlimited storage for images and photos
How to use Post to Google Photos:
1. Right click on the image or photo you want to save to Google Photos
2. Select Post Image to Google Photos
Q: How do I adjust the timestamp of an image after it's uploaded to Google Photos?
A: We use the Exif information on the images so the timestamp won't necessarily be when you upload it. You can click on the "More", and "View" button from the notification popup to see the image on Google Photos, and adjust the timestamp immediately there. Here's a video on how to do that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5C9TsPv7C8
Note: If your uploads exceed 25MB, these uploads will count towards storage in your Google Account.