Donkey Defender 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
Donkey Defender 描述：
Donkey Defender 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 Donkey Defender 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
## How to use:
* Install the Donkey Defender browser extension.
* Configure your protected domains list and security level.
* Browse normally, fine-tuning your preferences over time if needed.
* We recommend protecting the domains that really need to be protected: personal and business websites, mail services, financial sites, private repository hosts, and anything that holds your personal information or data.
* The more strict your settings, the more likely you are to encounter false positives -- where a website that you want to visit is inadvertently blocked. If this happens you can manually add a site to your whitelist, which prevents it from being blocked without needlessly expanding your protected domains list. Adding whitelisted domains allows you to use relatively strict settings without too much interruption.
* Some complex and modern websites or services will connect to multiple different domains in a single navigation, which (if the domains are similar enough) can cause one or more false positive blocks. This is somewhat uncommon, but it's worth noting. You can work around this by simply adding each of these domains to your whitelist (after checking to make sure that the connections are legitimate and trustworthy, of course!).
## How to contribute:
There are a few meaningful ways to help out if you want to:
* Submit feedback, bug reports, and features requests through our repository (https://gitlab.com/regen-open-development/donkey-defender) or by email which can be found here: https://gitlab.com/regen-open-development/donkey-defender/issues/service_desk.
* You can also help development directly by submitting code, localization, or documentation patches. See the "build instructions" section of the repository readme to get started!
This project and all of its contents are being released under the Mozilla Public License 2.0. For complete license details, please read "LICENSE.md"!