Simply open to the webpage, which hosts flash game, then open extension, choose from detected flash files and click the Add button. Flash file is saved and hosted in your playlist now, you can play it whenever you want!
Add new flash file:
- navigate to the webpage with some flashes files
- click to icon of extension "Flash Player for Chrome"
- select on top menu "Flashes from Current Page"
- click to blue icon "add"
- if you want can change flash name
Play saves flashes:
- click to icon of "Flash Player for Chrome"
- select on top menu "Flash Playlist"
- click to blue icon "play" or name of flash (flash opens in fullscreen mode)
- if you want you can remove flash (red icon)
Thanks for using, if you like it, please give it 5 stars for Flash Player for Chrome extension!