YouTube Booster 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
YouTube Booster 描述：
YouTube Booster 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 YouTube Booster 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
YouTube Booster is an extension that displays a few more details about the video, allows you to create markers, and helps navigate through all your tabs with YT videos.
It is a free extension. No account is required. Now we also support 'dark' theme!
You can watch a short tutorial about that extension here:
If you appreciate my work, buy me a coffee https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dweorh :)
In times of the massive amount of fake news, I had to add a new feature OSINT (Open Source Intelligence).
In that section, I will place all links that may help to verify the current video.
We start by searching thumbnails in Google and TinEye search engines.
If you know any services that can be linked there, leave them in a comment, please.
As requested on Twitter, there is an option to download chat content from live videos. To retrieve the full chat, the tab with the video needs to be open at the beginning of the video, otherwise downloaded chat may be incomplete.
Are some videos too slow? YT Booster have a slidebar to change a speed of the video up to x16!
Also Cards can be visible all the time, so you can see what else the creator prepared for you :-) To make them visible check 'Cards' checkbox in the menu next to your URL bar.
If you are a creator and you are wondering what keywords other creators use for their productions, now you have easy access to them.
As a viewer, maybe you are interested in topics meant as a keyword by your favorite YouTuber. Now there are links to instant search. Easy click&explore :-)
I hope you will find useful a few other features, like rating, number of adverts, and screens that usually appear at the end of the video.
The brand new feature is 'Chapters.' That section displays chapters from the video, if available, and makes navigation through the video even more comfortable. There is also a button if you want to add any of the chapters as you Marker.
I love 'Markers.' That feature allows you to create personal markers for videos. Click 'Add' in the 'Markers' section, add few words of description and save. Now you have quick access to that particular moment in the video. You can also organize your Markers using Tags.
But I love the 'YT Orchestra' the most.
Have you ever experienced the nightmare of all chrome tabs playing at the same time, just because OS did update & restart?
If you are like me, with few dozens YT tabs open, you can feel that pressure to find them all playing...
Now, YT Orchestra allows you to 'play only one video.' Once one video starts playing, all others will be paused.
Also, at the bottom of 'YT Booster's frame, all YT tabs are listed with status and simple control of the video, and quick links to those tabs.
In the section 'Import & Export', you have two export options.
One is a simple export of Markers to a text file.
The second export is for backup purposes, the same as an import. Here you can import exported .json file. It allows you to move data between browsers or keep it as a backup :-)
Besides the standard export, you can copy marker(s) to the clipboard by clicking the clipboard icon.
That one next to '+' in Markers will copy the current timestamp and video title to your clipboard.
The icon next to the video thumbnail on the Markers list will copy all markers from that video.
And finally, the icon next to the 'delete' icon will copy details of the particular entry.
PS. There is neither registration nor tracking. Everything is stored in your browser. If you uninstall this extension or cleanup caches of your browser, your list of markers will be removed permanently. Prons & cons of anonymous usage ;-)
PS2. remember to reload pages with YTBooster after updating this extension.
** Releases **
- 'download chat' in OSINT section
- new section OSINT
- removed likes and avg rating sections because data is no longer available
- avg rating is not available anymore; display '-' instead of NaN
- fix for chapters
- give the extension more time to deploy itself
- fix for dislike estimation formula
- estimate number of dislikes if value not provided by YT
- fix player status reporting
- fix chapters in case of not supported type
- new 'Likes' view to show likes and dislikes of the video
- fix for an issue with visibility of the right panel
- new Cards feature
- further improvements of the initializer
- improved YT Booster initializer
- Video Speed feature
- fix YouTube Orchestra list
- marker line highlighted when mouse is over
- fixed markers order, based on its time instead of order of adding them
- tags in markers
- editing markers
- video title over video thumbnail
- adjustment to a new YouTube chapters format
- more responsive layout
- the whole content script rewritten with VueJS 3
- Video chapters section + button to add them to Markers
- UX improvements
- Markers will sync between browsers
- Reload button added to refresh list of open tabs