Passbolt is an open source password manager for teams. It allows your team to securely share and store credentials. For instance, the wifi password of your office, or the administrator password of a router or your organisation social media account password.
Passbolt is different from the other password managers because :
- It is free & open source;
- It is primarily designed for teams and not individuals;
- It is based on OpenPGP, a proven cryptographic standard;
- It is easy to use for both novice and IT professionals alike;
- It is extensible thanks to its restful API;
- It is respectful of privacy.
This add-on is required to use the software.