Passbolt - Open source password manager 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
Passbolt - Open source password manager 描述：
Passbolt - Open source password manager 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 Passbolt - Open source password manager 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
Passbolt - Open source password manager插件下载方法/流程：
Passbolt - Open source password manager插件安装教程/方法：
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
Passbolt is an open source password manager designed for collaboration. You can securely generate, store, manage and monitor your team credentials.
Get access to all of your logins and passwords from multiple browsers or even your mobile phone. Create strong random passwords, thanks to the fully customizable password generator, and share them instantly with your team.
Passbolt is built on top of an open API made for developers and agile teams. Passbolt is extensible and yet usable by everyone. No technical knowledge is required to use it.
This is why Passbolt is trusted by small businesses, as well as government offices, regulated industries, and privacy-conscious organizations:
Boost collaboration & productivity:
- Easily share one password, or a folder with a single user or a group of users;
- Use personal or shared tags to identify passwords and secrets;
- Give specific access rights to a user or group;
- Get detailed reporting on access & change history.
Security by design. Audited and certified:
- True end-to-end encryption;
- Interoperable cryptography based on OpenPGP;
- Full control your own encryption key;
- Access revocation that actually works;
- Regularly audited by independent auditors.
Made in Europe.
Privacy by default:
- Host it in our cloud, located in Europe;
- Or self-host it for full data ownership;
- No tracker, no strings attached.
Passbolt source code comes under an AGPL license (yes even the commercial version) and is publicly available. You are free to audit it, contribute to it, or redistribute it.
This add-on is required to use the software, in order to provide advanced security features as well as functionality such as password auto filling on web pages.
Get started now: https://www.passbolt.com/cloud/signup
Check the source code: https://github.com/passbolt