This extension allows you to import and use your Chrome bookmarks on your Fire tablet. Imported bookmark data is encrypted and saved to your Amazon account and is available anywhere you use Silk. You can delete your synced bookmark data any time by visiting the Silk Bookmarks browser extension.
How to import your Chrome bookmarks in five easy steps:
1. Install and open the Silk Bookmarks extension
2. Sign-in using your Amazon credentials
3. Re-open the extension, click “Import”
4. Open the Silk Browser on your Fire tablet
5. Navigate to your bookmarks page, tap “Import Chrome Bookmarks” from the bookmarks menu (looks like 3 vertical dots)
Please note that this feature is not currently available outside of the United States.