# Smart History
Smart History is a chrome extension about history management with pretty user interfaces. Besides basic operations, Smart History provides rich options to acquire a much more delicate searching and listing result.
- A popup window to show histories briefly by clicking the black feather icon.
- By clicking the "History" title on the popup window, there will be a main interface that can search, delete, hide and group local browser histories
- Search history records by both keyword and date
- Group local browser history records by domain name and hid some history records specified by the user to reduce
the redundancy of showing records significantly
- Highlight important websites where users executed “copy” operations
- Produced statistics about the hit rate and stay time of different websites with vivid charts