Profile Comparator for Salesforce 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
Profile Comparator for Salesforce 描述：
Profile Comparator for Salesforce 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 Profile Comparator for Salesforce 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
Profile Comparator for Salesforce插件下载方法/流程：
Profile Comparator for Salesforce插件安装教程/方法：
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
DO NOT INSTALL! DOES NOT WORK... NEED HELP TO FIX THIS! Reach out to me if you can.. thanks!!
Compare Salesforce user profiles and see all differences in just four clicks!
This extension can compare any two salesforce profiles (could be from same org or different orgs) and highlights all the differences.
8th Feb 2015 FIX UPDATE: Received a lot of complaints reg. differences not showing up. Investigated this and the root cause seemed to be the empty data cells in certain sections on the profile. This is now fixed and should work in all the orgs. Please let me know if you still face any issues.
Steps to compare profile:
First of all you need to make sure that the "Enable Enhanced Profile User Interface" setting is disabled in your org. This extension will work only if this setting is "unchecked".
To disable this setting, goto Setup -> Customize -> User Interface
Under "Setup" section you should see the setting "Enable Enhanced Profile User Interface". Please uncheck it and then save the settings.
1. Open up a profile on salesforce. This is your source profile. Click on the extension icon and then click on the "Select Source Profile" button. This tells the extensions that this is your "source profile"
2. After that, open up another profile (could be from same org or different org). This is your target profile. Click on the extension icon and then click on the "Select Target Profile" button. This tells the extensions that this is your "source profile"
3. The extension would compare the "source" and "target" profile that you had selected and then show you the count of differences that were found (all the settings on the target page which did not match the settings on the source page). On the target profile page, it would highlight all the fields (in red) where the differences were found. You might want to scroll through the entire page to find out in which section the differences were found. Still working on providing section names in the message.
The following settings from the profile page would be compared:
- Custom App Settings
- Standard Tab Settings
- Custom Tab Settings
- Standard Record Type Settings
- Custom Record Type Settings
- Administrative Permissions
- General User Permissions
- Standard Object Permissions
- Custom Object Permissions
- Connected App Access
- Service Provider Acess
- Apex Class Access
- Visualforce Page Access
Do recommend the extension with you friends and colleagues if you like it.
Also, if you like the extension, please don't forget to Rate it on the Chrome Extension Webstore.
Feedback/Suggestions/Ideas/Comments most welcome.
Thanks again and I hope this extension saves your time and makes you more productive!
For any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org