Allows you to remove any element from a website. Temporarily or permanently. Be it an advertisment missed by your ad-blocker, fixed menu, distracting GIF image, overly animated slideshow or anything getting in your way. ?
- easily remove multiple elements in a row (no need for a cumbersome context menu)
- highlights elements under the cursor
- customizable keyboard shortcut for activation
- works flawlessly with embedded elements (flash) and iframes
- minimal memory and performance footprint
- ⚞NEW⚟ the much requested ability to remember removed elements for a particular website