The AccountKit Chrome Extension enables you to push client emails into AccountKits Correspondence Register whilst saving attachments to any enabled document management systems.
Why send emails to AccountKit?
By saving into AccountKit's Correspondence Register, you're making the client contact that would otherwise be buried and hidden in a team members emails out into a central public space.
Once in AccountKit, the whole team can then view the email and attachments across an entire family group on the client group summary page, giving you one view of all correspondence in the one place, whether it be email, meeting notes, file notes or SMS.
How the add-on works?
- Start by having the practice administrator authorise the integration within Practice Settings -> Integrations.
- Each user then needs to then authorise Google access to their AccountKit account from the "My Profile" page.
- Head into the Chrome Extensions store and enable the extension.
- Log in to your Gmail where you'll now find an AccountKit logo within each email header.
- Log in to AccountKit from within Gmail.
- You will then be able to select a client name (and file location where enabled) and that's it - the email will now appear within AccountKit's correspondence register.
AccountKit is a suite of tools to assist accountants and bookkeepers with the administration, compliance and advisory areas of their practice.
Equipment finance automates the posting and reconciling of your equipment loans, while the inter-entity loan tool enables you to reconcile loans between entities on the one screen without having to login to the underlying Xero file. Our client group page then consolidates a view across all tools including: Dashboards from BGL and NowInfinity; a snapshot of all inter-entity loans, business structure diagrams, equipment finance schedules and associated communication, mail and important documents; All to give your team total visibility in one place about each client group with minimal clicks.