Curate: Hashtag Tool 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
Curate: Hashtag Tool 描述：
Curate: Hashtag Tool 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 Curate: Hashtag Tool 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
Curate: Hashtag Tool插件下载方法/流程：
Curate: Hashtag Tool插件安装教程/方法：
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
When it came time to finding new hashtags for any of my accounts, this was my general approach:
* Go to Instagram in my browser on my laptop
* Pick a single hashtag that was relevant to my niche/account and go to that hashtag’s page
* Click on posts that I liked, see what hashtags they used and open any of the potential hashtags that I may want to use in a new tab.
* I would also see if there were any decent ones in the Related Hashtags section and open any that seemed like they had potential in a new tab.
* After a while, I would have a ton of tabs open with hashtags to use.
Going through each tab, I would make sure the hashtag was actually relevant to my content, check the post count, make sure it wasn’t shadowbanned, etc. This system worked pretty well and allowed me to intentionally select the best hashtags for any content that I produced.
There were some problems though… 😩
* When I found hashtags that I thought were good to use I would have to copy/paste them into a spreadsheet or planning tool to keep track of.
* I didn’t know which hashtags were ones I had already used or were brand new to me. There were simply too many to keep track of.
* If I was trying to find a certain number of hashtags for a post, I didn’t know which hashtags I had already selected to use and how many I had collected.
* I was unsure how much I was using the same hashtags over and over again and how much I was varying my hashtag selection.
Thankfully those are now problems of the past with the release of the new Curate Chrome Extension. 🥳
Now you can have personalized hashtag statistics overlaid on Instagram as you browse. Select your hashtags for each post, track your usage for every hashtag and follow your hashtag strategies faster than ever possible before.
Want to get a closer look?! 🤓
Check out our write up with screenshots and detailed walkthroughs on how to use the Chrome Extension:
The Chrome Extension is now available for free today for anyone using Curate to manage their hashtags. 🎉
Start to discover your niche hashtags faster than ever.
Happy browsing! ✌️
Need even more help with how to use the Chrome Extension? 😦
Visit our Help Center: https://help.curate-app.com