MyMailTrack plugin lets you track the status of the emails sent and get notified about the changes: the receiver’s data, the date and time it was opened and the number of unopened emails. This tool is coupled with Gmail and Google Apps to provide you with accurate tracking data. The use of MyMailTrack is unlimited and free of charge.
TRACK YOUR EMAILS
- You can see what letters were read, when exactly, how many times and what type of device was used.
- See what letters were not delivered or not opened.
- Push Notifications let you stay aware of all important events and changes without the necessity to check the status of the emails.
- You can receive emails in your personal inbox about the opened letters.
- Desktop notifications will let you stay informed in the real time.
- You can use MyMailTrack on several computers with a single account.
- MyMailTrack can be integrated with any OS if it is compatible with Google Chrome.
- You receive daily reports about openr emails.
- Links tracking
WHO IS MYMAILTRACK PLUGIN FOR?
- For customer relations managers, sales managers, and customer support managers
- For project managers and department coordinators
- For marketers dealing with email marketing campaign or email newsletter
- For freelancers and individuals who want to improve their productivity.