Vextend Office - Simplify Vend Management 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
Vextend Office - Simplify Vend Management 描述：
Vextend Office - Simplify Vend Management 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 Vextend Office - Simplify Vend Management 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
Vextend Office - Simplify Vend Management插件下载方法/流程：
Vextend Office - Simplify Vend Management插件安装教程/方法：
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
From the creator of Vextend Sell for Vend POS (search Vextend in Chrome Web Store) comes a tool for easier management of back office features in Vend.
• Customize label printing by adjusting the font size, position, and weight for the SKU, price, and item name.
• Replace the fuzzy Vend SKU with clear, normal text that looks professional.
• Change the width and height of barcodes on labels.
• Duplicate or remove any labels from the print screen.
• From the Vend Products page, use the Vend check boxes to select items to print. This allows printing of multiple labels at once without needing them in a purchase order!
• From the Stock Order views, print only the labels you want and customize the quantities you want to print on sent and received orders. New in v0.2.1 - Plus, quick print one item from any order.
• New in v0.2.1 - On the Receive page within Stock Orders, quick print individual lines of items as you receive them.
• Printing from the Vend Products page or purchase orders gives ugly results with weirdly formatted pages. Take control with Vextend Office printing! Added interface buttons transfer all data from the currently visible products page or from any purchase order to a special window where you can format and print a concise view of your inventory or purchase order!
• Optionally hide data columns, header details, or specific rows when printing.
• Have fields with long data? Set a max number of characters to print for each column.
• Various options for printing specific labels while in Stock Control.
• New in v0.2.1! The Stock Control Receive page took a huge upgrade. Unmatched values between ordered/received display entire line as red to quickly track backordered/unmatched quantities. All items came in? Quickly bump the ordered number into the received column with a handy arrow. Once you have bumped, you can now print labels quickly right from that line (if API access enabled), and the 'Quick Print' button prevents the need of ever clicking print on the next page (configure Vextend label settings first, Chrome print dialog still appears unless your browser is in Kiosk mode).
• Print better formatted views of the entire Stock Order on Open and Received Orders (not available on the Receive page).
• KEY FEATURE! Enable API Access to unlock the stock order Super Import (still in Beta) where you can import new items, update existing items, and add them to a stock order all in one screen with a single CSV file. This feature is brand new, so there may still be a few kinks to work out, but feel free to reach out if you import lots of CSV orders and we'll help you try it out (sorry, no help file at this time).
• Vend by default only loads 25 items from search results, but more load when scrolling to the bottom of the page (lazy load). Use the added full scroll button to automatically quick scroll to load all items. Handy for using the Vextend Office Print Table Feature
• Select items to print labels for using the built in Vend check boxes.
• Print the currently visible rows using the Vextend Print Table function.
• If API Access is enabled, quickly edit the quantity in stock and retail price of items right from the product page along with viewing a list of all barcodes.
Vextend Office is free to install with no subscriptions or fees. Vextend Sell and Vextend Office are private extensions and are not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Vend POS.
If there's features you like, we highly encourage you to contact Vend support to make these features part of the core product! (Updates to Vend could at any time break any of these features, so direct support of these features in Vend would be ideal.)
• Minor fix in Super Import. If items won't upload/update, double check that another item doesn't have the same name or UPC. Eventually I'll get a fix for this.
• Vend currently has two versions of the stock order receive page depending on your account. See update 2.2.1 for details, but there is now a button on the old version to switch that page to the new version. (Disclaimer: not sure why there are two versions of this process but we have had success using the new version at our business despite it defaulting to the old. Biggest difference is it shows the supplier number and SKU which makes check-in easier).
• Bug fixes in Super Import. Still not perfect, but getting better.
• Vend currently has two versions of the stock order receive page depending on your account. The changes implemented in 0.2.2.0 work for the new pages, and the old functionality was returned for accounts still on the old version (old version does not need API access for label printing from stock order receiving page). We will leave both versions until Vend fully retires old version.
• New Feature Announcement! Try out the new Stock Order Super Import! This combines importing products and stock orders into one step. For example, use a Vendor's CSV invoice or packing list to import all items from the order where it will match to see what items are new, which have changes, and which are up to date. Easily adjust pricing, consider freight costs for both supply and retails prices, add characters in front of a SKU, import a UPC, and more! Some in tool explainers exist, but until I get some documentation up reach out via email with questions if you need help learning this tool.
• Vend has been updating some of the stock order pages, so it has been a little bit of whack a mole to correct features to their interface changes. The biggest change is that label printing is no longer available while receiving items since Vend no longer embeds the product ID in the page. However, if you click the extension icon to go into settings, you can now activate API access which restores this functionality.
• With adding for the first time the option to connect to the API, the products page now has a new Quick Edit feature to edit the price and in stock qty of items if connected to the API.
• Added features for quick print labels in some instances, added features for stock order receiving, and updated numerous parts to switch extension to be Chrome manifest 3 compatible.
• Fixed error with wrong price being sent from the purchase order screen for label printing.
• Added option to label printing page to bulk select labels for deletion. Changed helper key to delete single label from Ctrl to Alt (Option) for better Mac compatibility.
• Custom select which items in a purchase order you want to print labels for. You can also change the quantity of how many to print. Defaults to quantity received, but if order is not yet received defaults to number ordered. However, you can change the quantity for any item.
• Fixes: Fixed error where multiple buttons would show on Products page for Full scroll and Print Visible Table. Fixed bad header data on the Print Visible Table tool coming from the Products page. Fixed error where Custom SKUs sometimes appear to all have the same SKU number if printing from Vextend custom print lists.