这是来自Chrome商店的 ScriptSnap 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
It would be easier to understand how these JS shortcuts works, if you just install extension, take a look at it's settings and try out default config.
Quick start: install, then open any page (http://example.com is a good one) and press "E", "O", "Enter" on your keyboard.
Please note: it will not work on any special pages, like new blank page, extensions list, etc., and Chrome Webstore - it's a browser restriction.
Permission to read your data on all websites needed solely for inserting keypress listener.
This extension has an open source code, it can be found at https://github.com/dchekanov/scriptsnap.
1. Bookmarks: simple (just static URL), smart (URL dependent on current URL and/or page content), parameterized (URL with parameters values taken from user input), mixed (parameterized with extra logic).
2. Page content and look modification: transform page in any way you may need to simplify your job.
3. Small helping scripts, like calculations based on predefined formulas with variables dependent on page properties and user input.
4. Server interaction via AJAX.
Details on how it works:
Keystroke may be a sequence of any english letters and numbers 0-9. Each step in that sequence can have a JS code binded (optionally with field for user input) or serve as a container.
There is an UI to aid orienting in available keystrokes. It will be shown at left top corner. Keystokes will be represented in a nested lists, with each element consisting of title and corresponding key. Ones having code binded to them will have an ↳ symbol. If there is an input field, there will be an ↦ symbol, as well as some tip for what you are expected to type in. Branches will expand dynamically as you press keys. Current keystoke will be highlighted. Binded code can be executed and input be passed by pressing Enter.