这是来自Chrome商店的 Tab-less 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
This extension disables tabbed browsing. Rather than opening new tabs, your browser will open windows wherever possible.
* Why would you want to disable tabs?
Because I always find it difficult to find the tab I'm looking for. Tabs obscure the browsing experience, and I find it far easier to browse the web when I can see all of my windows at once. Most modern operating systems can arrange windows elegantly and efficiently, making tabs defunct.
* If you don't like tabs, then just don't use them! You don't need an extension for that
Increasingly, browsers force tabs on you by default. It does not provide an option to default to using windows rather than tabs. This extension overrides that behaviour to open windows instead, to make it seamless for users like myself.
* Why should I use Tab-less rather than New Tab, New Window?
1. Tab-less does not require any access to your browsing history at all (most extensions require access to your browsing history or the current page you're viewing).
2. It's designed to be as light-weight and simplistic as possible.
3. There's no magic, it just moves tabs to a new window, whenever they're opened (using the default settings for a new window).
All of the code for this extension is open-sourced and can be found online at https://github.com/iainbeeston/tab-less. I'd be happy to receive any feedback, hear about any bugs or accept any pull-requests for new code at that address.