Pickpocket Plus 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
Pickpocket Plus 描述：
Pickpocket Plus 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 Pickpocket Plus 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
Pickpocket lets you view, search, and open links from your Pocket account in a convenient popup window.
– View and open your unread Pocket links from a convenient popup.
– Search all your links (archived ones too).
– Optionally open all unread links in tabs with one click.
– Optionally open links in Pocket's reading-optimized view.
– Auto-archive links when you open (or close) them.
– Archive or remove links with a click, a keyboard shortcut, or a context menu command.
– Pin links to the unread list.
– Add links to Pocket using the popup or context menu items.
Pickpocket has two basic modes of operation. You can choose the mode to use in the extension's Options.
In list mode, clicking the toolbar button will open a popup listing your unread (or unarchived) Pocket links. You can open a link from the list by clicking it or by selecting it with the up/down keys and pressing Enter. You can also search all your links (including archived ones) using the search bar at the top of the popup.
In tabs mode, clicking the toolbar button will simply open all of your unread links in new tabs. (If you have more than 10 unread links, the extension will ask you to confirm opening them.)
In either mode, Pickpocket can automatically archive a link when you open it. Archiving can be done when you activate the link's tab or when you close it (or never). You can choose the desired setting in Options. You can also manually archive a link using a context menu command or by typing Shift+Alt+P while viewing its tab. To override automatic archival once, hold down the Shift key while clicking a link.
You can archive or delete a link in the popup by clicking the appropriate icon or typing a keyboard shortcut (see below).
You can also add links to your Pocket account using a context menu item ("Add Page to Pocket"), a keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+P), or the Add button in the list-mode popup. If you use the popup's Add button (the "+" icon), you get a form in which you can edit the title and URL of the link before submitting it. If you use the context menu item or the keyboard shortcut, Pickpocket will just use the URL and title of the current web page.
To open a link in a background tab while keeping the popup open, click it while holding down the Ctrl key (Command key on a Mac).
To open the Pocket reading-optimized view of a link, click it while holding down the Alt key (or the Option key on a Mac).
Here are some keyboard shortcuts for the popup:
– Up/Down keys to select a link
– PageUp/PageDown to scroll quickly
– Enter opens the selected link
– Ctrl+Enter (Command-Enter) opens the selected link in a background tab, keeping the popup open
– Alt+Enter (Option-Enter) opens the selected link in reading view
– Ctrl+Alt+Enter (Command-Enter) opens all unread links
– Ctrl+Backspace (Command-Delete) archives the selected link
– Shift+Ctrl+Backspace (Command-Shift-Delete) deletes the selected link
If you want to list *all* of your links, including archived ones, hit Backspace (Delete on Macs) while the search box is empty. Hit Backspace again to get back to the unread list.
You can pin an item so that it remains in the unread list even after archiving. Click the pin or star icon to the right of the item's URL. In the settings, you can choose whether to use Pocket's Favorites feature for pinning, or to use a "pinned" tag.
Note: By default, Pickpocket will only download and list up to 1,000 links. You can increase the download limit, at the cost of slower searches, in the settings.