Fellow: Meeting Notes, Agendas, and 1-on-1s 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
Fellow: Meeting Notes, Agendas, and 1-on-1s 描述：
Fellow: Meeting Notes, Agendas, and 1-on-1s 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 Fellow: Meeting Notes, Agendas, and 1-on-1s 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
Fellow: Meeting Notes, Agendas, and 1-on-1s插件下载方法/流程：
Fellow: Meeting Notes, Agendas, and 1-on-1s插件安装教程/方法：
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
Fellow’s chrome extension makes it easy to have your meeting notes right where you work. Supercharge your team meetings and one-on-ones, easily collaborate on meeting agendas, record action items, and stay on top of due dates - all without leaving the tools that you already use.
You won’t need to experience the pre-meeting chaos of juggling multiple windows trying to find your meeting notes, the video call link, your task list, and that file that you can never seem to find. Instead, you can just focus on having an effective, collaborative meeting.
KEY FELLOW FEATURES
- 🖋 Collaborate on meeting agendas directly in Google Meet
- ✅ Build accountability with assigned action items
- 🗓 Keep track of due dates directly on your Google Calendar
- 🏎 Quickly prepare for upcoming meetings and one-on-ones
- 📬 Easily share the agenda with your meeting attendees
- 🧑🏫 Apply expert-approved meeting templates
- 📷 Insert images, gifs, Google Drive files and more directly into your meeting notes
- 🏃♀️Run effective meetings with a clear purpose, agenda, and outcomes
GOOGLE MEET INTEGRATION 📞
- Open your shared meeting agenda and video call with one click. Meeting notes from scheduled meetings are intelligently made accessible by anyone within your company.
- For unscheduled or ad-hoc calls, simply hit "Start a new meeting" to create a new note. You can then share the note with anyone on the call
- Collaboratively write meeting minutes and action items in real-time
- See your meeting attendees and notes, side-by-side with our intuitive overlay
- End the call with clear takeaways and action items to build accountability
GOOGLE CALENDAR INTEGRATION 🗓
- Quickly open your notes by clicking on the button in your calendar event description
- Conveniently add discussion topics to your upcoming meetings and 1-on-1s by using the side panel
- Encourage your meeting attendees to collaborate on the agenda by including the link in the calendar invite
- See what tasks need to be completed with due date indicators on your calendar
- Make the notes easy to find by including a direct link to your meeting agenda in the calendar description.
1on 1 Meetings:
- Open your Google calendar and find your 1:1 meeting
- If there is already an agenda started, you will see a green dot next to the calendar event.
- To add more content, click “Add Fellow to this Meeting”
- Then prepare for your upcoming meeting by applying a template, adding discussion topics, and attaching any relevant images/files.
- When it’s time for the meeting, click “Join with Google Meet”. This will open the video call link and the one on one meeting agenda.
- During the 1-on-1 meeting, edit the notes to include anything you talk about and be sure to include any next steps that you discuss.
- If those action items have due dates, they will appear directly on your Google calendar as red dots the day that they are due.
- Click on your next team meeting on your Google Calendar. Click “Add Fellow to this meeting” or “Open Meeting Agenda” this will open a side panel with your meeting notes.
- Format the agenda however you wish, apply a template, add headers, carry forward discussion topics that you didn’t get to last time.
- Click the “Send notes” button at the top of the note and send the notes to meeting attendees. This will help encourage participants to add to and collaborate on the meeting agenda.
- When it’s time for the meeting, click on the calendar event and “Join Google Meet” as you normally would. As you join the call, your meeting agenda will open automatically as an overlay beside the faces of the meeting attendees.
- Start your meeting and take notes as you go. Be sure to write out any next steps to ensure that your team is held accountable and that your meeting has a productive outcome.
- After the meeting, encourage your meeting attendees to give the meeting a thumbs up/thumbs down as meeting feedback. You’ll never know how to make your meetings more effective if you don’t ask.
- Security: Fellow employs many security and industry best practices to ensure that our product and systems stay secure. Highlights include SOC 2 Compliance, Ongoing Vulnerability Scans, and Firewalls + Encryption on our Server Infrastructure. Read more at http://help.fellow.app/en/articles/4302231-security-compliance.
- Requirements: To sign-up for Fellow you will need to log in with a Google or Office365 account. If you currently have multi-factor authentication enabled through your Google or Office365 account, all the same protection benefits will be shared when you log-in to Fellow with those credentials.
- Pricing: Free for up to 10 users. Pro and Org Plans available. Learn more here at https://fellow.app/pricing/.
Available Integrations: Slack, MS Teams, Jira, Asana, Zapier
Learn more about Fellow and our other integrations at https://fellow.app.