Single sign on access to the Keyboarding Without Tears K-5 student curriculum.
This app is available for licensed students of Keyboarding Without Tears web-based program and serve as a companion app for touch-typing practice for students using Google single sign on. Students can login and access their Keyboarding Without Tears activities assigned to them by their educator. An existing educator account in +Live Insights educator dashboard is required to access the app.
The Keyboarding Without Tears K-5 curriculum features:
• Effective, game-based activities
• Pre-keyboarding and touch-typing lessons
• Developmentally appropriate lessons by grade
• Easy online progress monitoring
• Digital citizenship and general computer readiness activities
• Strong English Language & Arts and other Cross-Curricular connections