Browser Redirection Extension (Beta) 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
Browser Redirection Extension (Beta) 描述：
Browser Redirection Extension (Beta) 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 Browser Redirection Extension (Beta) 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
Browser Redirection Extension (Beta)插件下载方法/流程：
Browser Redirection Extension (Beta)插件安装教程/方法：
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
This extension allows redirection of webpages in Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops sessions. The extension enables two features, namely, Browser Content Redirection and Bidirectional URL Redirection.
Try out new features: Participating in the beta is free and open to everyone. It allows you early access to our new features.
Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Browser Redirection Extension a better experience.
Note: Do not install Beta alongside your current version of Browser Redirection Extension.
BROWSER CONTENT REDIRECTION:
Redirects Webpages from a browser running on the virtual desktop to the Citrix Workspace App embedded browser running on the client device. Browser Content Redirection prevents the execution/rendering of whitelisted web pages in the virtual desktop, creating a corresponding browser instantiated by Citrix Workspace app that will be responsible for rendering the URL locally on the user’s device.
Browser Content Redirection for Chrome requires Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 1808 or higher and Citrix Workspace app for Windows 1809 or higher, and Citrix Receiver for Linux 13.9 or higher. This extension should be installed in the supported browsers running in the virtual desktop, and no installation is required on user’s client device. For further assistance, contact your IT Help Desk.
Reference (Policy) – https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-virtual-apps-desktops/policies/reference/ica-policy-settings/browser-content-redirection-policy-settings.html
Reference (CVAD) – https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-virtual-apps-desktops/multimedia/browser-content-redirection.html
What's new in 6.1
1) Fixed issue with JS injection when installed on older VDAs (e.g. CVAD 1912 CU3).
What’s new in version 6.0
1) Supports redirection in inactive Chrome tabs (Requires CVAD 2112 or higher)
2) Supports migrating redirected tabs from one Chrome window to another (Requires CVAD 2112 or higher)
What’s new in version 5.1 (The following features require CVAD 2109 or higher)
1) Introduces an improved redirection mechanism that uses a page in the chrome extension to begin the redirection process and solves script injection timing issues
2) Solves issues with redirection of websites enforcing a Content Security Policy (CSP) policy
4) Solves issues with redirection of websites that perform 302 redirects
5) Solves issues with acquisition of multimedia devices on the BCR overlay after webpage is redirected
What’s new in version 5.0
1) Fixes high DPI and scaling issues on overlay and VDA
2) Fixes some issues with redirected Angular websites
What's new in version 4.1
1) Performance improvements in redirection timing
2) Improvement in reliability of website redirection
2) Addresses some redirection bugs
What's new in version 3.0
1) Security and performance improvements
2) Inline JS Injection – may quicken the injected script execution and potentially solve some timing issues
3) CitrixBcrApi – An API for websites to determine if the page will be redirected (please contact email@example.com for more info)
BIDIRECTIONAL URL REDIRECTION:
Redirects webpages from a browser running on the virtual desktop to the default browser running locally on the client device. It can also redirect webpages from the browser on the client device to the browser running on the virtual session. Administrators can configure the list of URLs to be redirected via server and client policies. Host policies are set in Citrix Studio, and client polices are set via the Citrix Workspace app Group Policy Object administration template.
Bidirectional URL redirection requires Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 2106 or higher, and Citrix Workspace App for Windows 2106 or higher. Browser Redirection Extension version 5.0 or higher is required to be installed in the supported browsers running in the virtual desktop and on the user’s client device. On client device installs, error “WebSocket connection to 'wss://127.0.0.1:9001/' failed” would be logged in the extension console. This is only informational and does not affect the extension’s functionality in any way.
Reference (Policy) – https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-virtual-apps-desktops/policies/reference/ica-policy-settings/bidirectional-content-redirection.html
Reference (Client) – https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-workspace-app-for-windows/configure.html#bidirectional-content-redirection
What’s new in version 6.0
1) Fix for multiple tabs opening on target endpoint during redirection
What’s new in version 5.1
1) Fix to redirect tabs from previous session or URLs passed into browser as arguments on launch
What’s new in version 5.0
1) Bidirectional URL redirection
Citrix End User License Agreement: