Zoho Books Easier Time Tracking 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
Zoho Books Easier Time Tracking 描述：
Zoho Books Easier Time Tracking 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 Zoho Books Easier Time Tracking 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
Zoho Books Easier Time Tracking插件下载方法/流程：
Zoho Books Easier Time Tracking插件安装教程/方法：
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
The Zoho Easier Time Tracking extension provides a better experience for all Zoho Books user who need to track and manage their time entries.
Amongst other things, the extension includes:
● Improved time entry management
● Improved timers
● Recurring tasks
● Overview of current week
● Advanced search features
● Multi-organization support
● Keyboard shortcuts for power-users
Want more details before you try it out?
Here is a detailed description of every feature we just listed.
Improved time entry management
Manage all of your own time entries in the main "tracker" interface. There, you can see your time entries for the day, create and delete time entries, track your time via a built-in timer, drag entries around to better organize your day, add color indicators to quickly spot your main projects, and more. You can also view and manage different days, both in the past and in the future, by simply going to a different date using the calendar navigator.
Start the timer on an entry, and it will run until you stop it, keeping track of how much time you have spent on this specific task. As soon as you stop your timer, the time entry will be updated in Zoho Books. You can use the timer on all entries that appear in your tracker interface for the current day. Here's the best part: you can still use the extension while your timer is running.
You have a team meeting every Monday and Thursday? Instead of creating it manually every time, you can set up a recurring task for it. Every Monday and Thursday, a time entry will be created automatically when you first open the plugin. You can then start your timer for that task when the meeting starts, or leave it as is if you have already pre-defined a duration for it.
Overview of current week
It can be useful to see what you've been working on since the start of the week, and how much time you've spent on each project or client. The "My Week" tab allows you to see exactly that: a summary of your time for the current week, grouped by project. You can even see the percentage of your time spent each project represents!
Advanced search features
Need to find a specific time entry? Want to know how many hours someone has worked in August? Wanna see who has worked on a specific task? You can find all of that, and even more, with the extension's advanced search features available in the "Reports" tab.
Managing time entries in multiple organizations has never been easier. In the extension, you simply don't have to think about the different organizations: all of your organizations' projects, and time entries are available in the same interfaces. The extension automatically handles all of the organization switching stuff behind the scenes, so you don't have to.
Keyboard shortcuts for power-users
There's no reason why time tracking shouldn't be fast and efficient. Power-users will be glad to find out that we have implemented simple keyboard shortcuts for almost every feature in the main Tracker interface. Simply press Alt+D to open the extension's popup. In the main interface, simply press Enter to create a new time entry, or tab-target an existing entry and press Enter to open it. You can fill the form like any other online form, and simply press Cmd+S or Ctrl+S to save your changes. You can also use the left and right arrow keys in the Tracker interface to navigate between days.
A few more tips & tricks...
● In the Tracker interface, you can put your cursor over an entry and press 1-5 to assign a color to your entry.
● When switching tasks, you don't have to stop your existing timer and then start the next one. Simply start the timer on the second task, and the first one will automatically stop and save.
● Make sure you don't close the extension's popup while a saving / loading screen is in progress to ensure that your data is correctly being updated on Zoho Books.
- Adds an automatic re-syncing mechanism that runs in the background in order to ensure all local time entries are up-to-date on Zoho.
- Improved the Project Manager features
- Improved the Project Manager features
- Improved the Project Managers interface
- Fixed auto-login issues that prevented some users from login in to begin with
- Removed the unneeded Alarms permission
- Fixed issues with the login process for new users
- Another bugfix with the automatic re-authentication with Zoho when Error 57 occurs.
- Bugfix with the automatic re-authentication with Zoho when Error 57 occurs.
- Minor bugfixes
- Added budget notifications
- Minor bugfixes
- UX bugfix (Enter key wasn't submitting like before after the addition of the new cache clearing buttons)
- Accessibility bugfix
- Fixed an issue with the rounding of timers
- Added specific cache clearing for project and task type autocomplete fields in the entry creation interface.
- Added the "My Week" tab, which shows you an overview of the projects you've worked on so far this week.
- Fixed many issues related to login, logout and login refresh
- Added a logout button
- Fixed an issue following changes in the Zoho Books API
- Updated timers to be pushed automatically to Zoho when stopped.
- Fixed automatic re-authentication issues
- Fixed issues with the entries drag & drop sorting
- Fixed an issue where disabled tasks would still be available inside the plugin when creating entries.
- Added notifications to remind users to push their unpushed timers.
- Bugfix for the drag & drop sorting, which was way too sensitive.
- Time entries can now be sorted via a simple drag & drop mechanic in the Tracker interface
- Color flags can now be added to time entries in the Tracker interface by pressing 1-5 while hovering over an entry.
- Fixed issues with authentication, which kept resetting for no reason
- Other bugfixes
- Added a button in settings to manually push timer entries to Zoho
- Changed the time tracker's title to show the day of the week for the selected date
- Minor bugfixes
- Bugfix for the recurring tasks
- Added live time-tracking
- Added recurring tasks
- Fixed an issue with the Zoho authentication
- Added safeguards to avoid running into issues with the chrome.storage API and Zoho API, by limiting the maximum amount of calls per minute.
- Added decimal display of hours worked in the summarized reports
- Added automatic error reporting
- Added user sorting in the Reports tab summaries
- Made entries billable by default
- Made it easier to notice when a project's entries cannot be specified as billable or not
- Implemented state saving and restoring: if you accidentally close the extension, you can open it again and keep working right from where you left.
- New keybindings: Alt + Left Arrow triggers all of the "back" buttons, Ctrl/Cmd + Enter can now be used as an alternative to Ctrl/Cmd + S, Left and Right arrow keys can now be used to navigate between dates in the Time tracking section.
- New billing dashboard