In The Loop for School Loop™ (beta) 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
In The Loop for School Loop™ (beta) 描述：
In The Loop for School Loop™ (beta) 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 In The Loop for School Loop™ (beta) 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
In The Loop for School Loop™ (beta)插件下载方法/流程：
In The Loop for School Loop™ (beta)插件安装教程/方法：
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
An extension that improves the School Loop interface by letting users calculate what their grades would be after the teacher updates grades, allowing users to change the appearance of their School Loop page, and notifying users when their grades change.
- All data is stored locally on the user's computer. No data about the user is collected or sent anywhere.
- The username & password information, if entered by the user, is encrypted and stored locally.
- Data stored (only if the user voluntarily allows and enters it): school subdomain (i.e. "lynbrook", "montavista", etc), username, password, overall grade percentages for each class (used for notifications), and theme selection/customization options
Source code & more details available at https://github.com/maheshmurag/InTheLoop
- Add, delete, and edit grades
- Chrome desktop notifications when grades change
- Functions with both weight-based and points-based gradebooks
- Add and edit categories
- Calculate grade after the final exam
- View total number of points per category (by hovering over category percentages)
- Change the appearance of your School Loop page using pre-loaded or custom themes
Created by Mahesh Murag and Akhil Palla
- In The Loop might have trouble with extra credit assignments or grades in categories that don't exist. Please report any issues you see by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or posting at https://github.com/maheshmurag/InTheLoop/issues
- Rather than attempting to process an unusual format and potentially calculate incorrect results, the extension automatically disables grade calculation tools if it is unable to process a teacher's gradebook (usually because of an unusual grade entry format).
- This extension is in beta, and lacks some features (such as processing custom letter grades like "A"/"B"/"C" etc).
- The icon, "schoolloop.com", and any other School Loop assets used in this extension belong to School Loop, Inc. Any other assets belong to their respective owners.