****The Crypto Depot is very proud to announce our Instant Buy* extension (currently only available for chrome). The only browser extension that allows you to instantly pay for any* product online with your favorite digital currency. The process could not be easier or more straight forward and takes less than 5 minutes to do. You can find a step by step video tutorial on using the extension here:
- Data you enter is stored locally to your computer, so there is no need to constantly enter the same information every time you use the extension.
- The product's name and the direct link to the product is automatically pulled from the website for you, so you don't have to fill it in.
- You only need to list the price of the product before shipping/tax, our system automatically applies these for you.
- Very simple form that takes less than 5 minutes to complete your first time and all future times as fast as 30 seconds.
- Dedicated programmers and designers planning on ways to adapt and make the extension sleeker, simpler, and even easier, if it is possible.
- Why is the browser only available on Chrome?
Chrome, to us, is the most widely used internet browser with very good tools available for extensions. We wanted this to be the first browser to release the extension on.
- Will you make an extension for Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc?
Depending on how much our users like our Chrome extension will determine if we make it available on other browsers. If this doesn’t appear to be widely used by our customers we will not pursue releasing it for other browsers.
- How do I get it?
Just hit Add to Chrome, the button will appear at the top of your browser.
- Why does it need access my data, tabs, and browsing activity?
The extension requires access to these because to make this extension even quicker and easier to use, it auto-fills some information about the product from the page you are on.
- Why do I need to enter the price?
Unfortunately, all websites are designed differently and the extension would not be able to always extract that piece of data from the website’s code.
- What if the price of the product is not in USD?
Currently our extension will only provide you will a correct payment amount if you enter the amount in USD. You can enter the product price in Euros and a sales representative will contact you to send the balance of funds or you can convert the amount on Google to find the USD amount to ensure you a more accurate payment amount. We are sorry for this inconvenience and are working on a conversion system.
- Why do I need to enter my personal wallet address?
When dealing with Instant Buy*, depending on incorrect information, or discounts not yet applied, the amount of coins you pay may be higher than the actual cost. We will use this address you provide to refund you the excess amount of coins. Please make sure this address is correct.
- What is Instant Buy*?
Instant Buy* uses the information provided to supply you with an immediate coin cost, so there is no more waiting for a sales representative to email you to complete your order, it is done instantly. Depending on certain factors such as incorrect information provided, additional charges, etc. the amount you pay with Instant Buy* may be more or less than the actual cost. If it is less, you will be notified to send the balance. If it is more, you will be refunded the excess.
- Why does my order total seem higher than it should?
Our system auto-applies a set shipping amount, depending on the type you choose, as well as a set tax amount. These numbers may be higher than the websites shipping and tax amounts and we will refund you back the difference in coins.
- What if the amount of coins owed is more than I have?
Your order is cancelled if the payment is not received within 30 minutes.
- What do you use for the value of the coin?
The value of the coin is obtained from an algorithm that takes account of all the major exchange rates and uses the median.
- I have a discount to apply to my purchase, what do I do?
All discounts need to be verified by a sales representative and are not applied to the initial amount of coins you pay. If it is a code or other type(facebook/twitter first time discounts), please enter it into the Additional Comments field.After the discount is verified you will receive a refund of the coins. We are working on making this automated as well.
- I am a returning customer, how do I receive the reduced service fee?
You must use the same email for all of your orders. This will need to be verified by a sales representative and will result in a refund back to you. We are working on making this automated.