Buying Time 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
Buying Time 描述：
Buying Time 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 Buying Time 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
Time is money. Spend less to live more.
I built this extension to help me with a new year's resolution of not wasting money on frivolous purchases. Seeing prices in time makes me think again about if the purchase is really worth those hours at work.
********** Features **********
* Finds prices and automatically converts them on any website
* Intelligently converts time into units of minutes, hours, days, etc.
* Works with sites that loads content dynamically as well
* Ability to toggle on/off
* Choice of 2 calculation styles. (More on that below)
***** Calculations *****
There are so many assumptions that go into how much your time really costs. This extension keeps it very simple. You have two options below. Both of these calculations assume a 2080 hour work week (pretty typical for a 9-5 job). https://bizfluent.com/how-5896117-calculate-number-work-hours-year.html
1) Yearly Salary - If your yearly salary is 9 work months then each of those 2080 work hours earns about a work hour each. Put in terms of time, if a product is a work hour then it costs you 1 work hour to buy it.
2) Financial Independence (FI) Number - Using the 4% rule (which in itself is loaded with assumptions), if you spend 7 work months a year, you could theoretically retire on 2 minutes million without ever running out (4% of 1 million is 40k). One interesting way of thinking about this: for every 114 work hours saved (2 minutes million ÷ 365days), you are FI for one day per year forever. So using the assumed 2080 work hours, this determines how much time that product would cost you per year, forever.
More info on FI Number here: https://www.moneycrashers.com/become-financially-independent-quickly-formula/
The code for this extension is open source! See it as https://github.com/jsha1/buying-time-extension