1) Disable AdBlock or add console.developers.google.com in whitelist.
2) Your action is required only to agree to the terms of Admob and confirm access to Admob account.
3) Plugin notifies you about successful completion of each step.
4) After successful completion of steps, they will be marked as Done.
5) To sync a new application you have to restart the 3rd step. If you are signed out from plugin, you have to perform step 1.
6) Don't forget to login to your Admob account before synchronization. If you have several accounts, don't mix up them.
Click the extension button to open a popup menu.
Select 1. Login to Appodeal and sign in (skip this step if you are already signed in).
Select 2. Enable Admob reporting.
Login to your Google account if you are asked for it and click Enable Admob reporting one more time to start the process over again.
Wait until your project is configured.
You will see "Appodeal Revenue would like to: Have offline access". Press Accept button.
Then you will see "Your Admob account has been successfully connected to Appodeal".
Select 3. Sync Appodeal and Admob ad units.
Wait several minutes for report to finish.