Sublimetrix is happy to release Datalayer Checker 2 with several new features and a revamped design!
- Flat & Json view
- Copy to clipboard variables (fast GTM variable mapping)
- Auto pushes coloring
- Custom coloring rules to overwrite auto coloring mode
- Syntax coloring within pushed objects
- “ecommerce” key is now highlighted in push messages
- “gtag” objects identified
- Enable or disable datalayer console log messages
- Enable a page toolbar displayed only when a datalayer is found
- Inject up to 5 GTM containers when browsing websites
- Code optimization and bugs fixed
You found a bug ?
Please contact us on email@example.com
Describe the bug and provide us an url where we can try and fix it.
Thank you for your help and your support!
All messages pushed in a dataLayer will be listed in the extension tab, either when a page loads, through an event or when data is manually pushed.
You just need to install this extension and visit any website before clicking on the extension icon to display the dataLayer content. The basic setup works for Google Tag Manager default dataLayer but user settings will be soon available for custom implementations.
As the extension is still in development, you may encounter some bugs (don’t hesitate to report them!) as well as new features soon!
Ready to save time and efforts? Give it a try!
2.3: Flat view and "Copy to clipboard" features!
2.2: Datalayer loading animation!
2.1: New helpful toolbar!
2.0: New features! New design!
1.3: Datalayer Checker now preserve your pushed objects directly in the browser console.
1.2: Datalayer Checker works now with GTM listeners.
1.1: Auto-detection of the dataLayer name.
1.0: We are happy to offer you DataLayer Checker! The best Chrome extension to check the GTM dataLayer. Enjoy!