Salesforce does not provide any feature to extract the Dependent Picklist Matrix for analysis, comparison and reporting. This extension helps to export the dependency matrix as a CSV file.
- Supported in Classic
- Supported in Lightning
Steps to use:
- Go to the Edit/View page of the Dependent Picklist, where the picklist values are included/excluded based on the Parent value. (Shown in the screenshot)
- Ensure you are on the first page of the matrix.
- Right click anywhere on the web page and click "Export Picklist Matrix" option from the context Menu. This context menu option is available only in the dependent picklist matrix view.
- The CSV file will be downloaded automatically with name "-". The file has a header row with first column as Parent Field and second column as Child Field.
- Characters like > are represented as > and similarly for other special characters.
Giving your valuable review and rating will be an appreciation token to the developer.