This tool adds photoshop-like guides to the page that makes alignment of blocks easier.
How to use:
1. Click on plugin button at Chrome panel
2. Use dropdown menu or shortcuts to add lines
3. Move lines using mouse or keyboard arrows
4. Drag lines with Ctrl to clone them
5. Delete lines by double click, or remove all using menu
There are some predefined shortcuts:
1. Alt+V to add vertical line
2. Alt+H to add horizontal line
3. Alt+C to add crossline
4. Alt+S to show/hide lines
[Nov 23, 2015]
Small improvement: show/hide lines behavior is now more photoshop-like.
[Nov 09, 2015]
Now you can quickly show/hide guides using extension menu or "Alt+S" shortcut.
[Oct 30, 2015]
Now extension can ask to allow local files access.
Guide default style is totally photoshop-like.