How about viewing the HTML DOM styles in a different way?
Just move your mouse and it shows the target's styles.
After installation, you may have to reload tabs to for the extension to take effect.
1. Click HTML Style Quick Viewer in the toolbar, then click 'run' button to start.
2. Move mouse to see the element's styles.
3. Mouse left click to close the popup panel.
4. Mouse middle click to pin the popup panel.
5. Click the 'Exit' button at the top-right or click 'Stop' button through the toolbar to stop.