SEO Content Checker: Plagiarism & Readability 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
SEO Content Checker: Plagiarism & Readability 描述：
SEO Content Checker: Plagiarism & Readability 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 SEO Content Checker: Plagiarism & Readability 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
SEO Content Checker: Plagiarism & Readability插件下载方法/流程：
SEO Content Checker: Plagiarism & Readability插件安装教程/方法：
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
Easy-to-use SEO content checker, that helps to check text for plagiarism, readability, relevance, keyword stuffing.
1. Find duplicate content and plagiarism sources. Click on any source to highlight parts of the text which are duplicate. Immediately rewrite these parts if you need it.
2. Identify redundant phrases. Redundant phrases are useless filters that do not add any value to the text. Click on the collected phrases on the right to highlight them and rewrite or delete this words.
3. Detect keyword stuffing. Find the words that make your text spammy and stop words. Get suggestions how many times it is better to use each word in the text to avoid spam.
4. Check for what phrases your text is relevant. Relevant words are phrases by which your text can rank in SERP with high probability. Note that it is a forecast. There are a lot of ranking factors, except content factors.
5. Check how easy it is to read your content. Сontent readability can influence on bounce rate of the page, its conversion rate and finally position in SERP. Detect and fix problems with readability to help users find solutions they need faster and easier.
6. Find how to structure your sentences in a better way. It's better to alternate long and short sentences to make the content easy-to-read. Detect parts in the text without such rotation and fix it.
7. Check text for keywords. Most likely, you create a text that should be ranked by specific keywords. And it's important to check how good your content is optimized for such purpose. Paste or enter a list of keywords in the right table and you will get a report that will help to proof it.