This Chrome Extension will allow you to debug your Tealium setup. Easing the task of vieweing the current UDO data, and utag.link calls.
In the current version the extension is able to provide the following info:
* The account name
* The profile name
* The enviroment
* Filtered Page App State (not including internal Tealium's utag_data variables)
* View utag.link calls in real time
* Loaded tags overview (Beta)
* Keep a log of current navigation historial along with all Tealium related data.
Steps to use this extension:
1. Open the Chrome Developers Tool:
Windows and Linux: Control-Shift-J (or F12 key)
2. Click on the Tealium Debugger Tab
3. If it's necessary Refresh the current page.
- Extension Name change due to trademark complaint
- Improved code, now it shows info faster
- Added compatibility for some specific implementation setup types
- Bug fixes
- Added Fired Pixels Beta
- First Public Version
* Disclaimer: This extension is not related in any way to Tealium company. It's sole product from an individual with any kind of relationship with the key company.