Pinocode is an Offline Frontend Playground right in your browser
Lives completely in your browser. There is no network involved, so it opens and shows previews instantly, with preprocessor support plus external libraries too.
This extension provides you with a very easy accessible and offline playground for your lovely web experiments.
Perfect for developers who want to experiment or practice in HTML/CSS/JS quickly, even without Internet connectivity.
* Works offline
* Code Analyzer for HTML, CSS and JS
* Auto-CSS Prefixer
* CSS Normalizer.
* Cody Tidy Feature for HTML, CSS and JS
* Inbuilt Console
* Save and load your creations with Auto-save
* Fork any creation
* Multi-monitor support with detached preview
* Import & Export all creations anytime, anywhere
* Configurable settings
* Code autocompletion
* Very easily accessible. Simply open a new tab in Chrome! (configurable setting).
* Multiple layouts with saved collapsed states
* Save as HTML file
* Edit in CodePen
* Preview screenshot capture
* and lots more
* Read URL of the opened page - This is required to give optional new tab replacement feature because Web Maker shows itself only when chrome://newtab is opened
Pinocode does not track any user specific data. It uses Google Analytics to track aggregated events to improve user experience based on what features are used more.
With partial-support Pinocode runs on the WebMakerApp Code hosted on github
"Web Maker" is open-source under the MIT License.
Help & Support
Twitter - https://twitter.com/pinocode
Website - http://pinocode.io