While developing an AEM application, it can be frustrating to have to switch between CRX/DE, the sites console (Touch UI) and a preview of the page. This extension provides a handy way of switching to one of these views, without having to meddle with the URL yourself.
- In the extension options, you can add a mapping for a domain to its IP. This could be necessary, because access to CRX/DE may be blocked on dispatcher level.
- You can add as many mappings as you want.
- The mappings are ONLY stored locally, and are not saved/gathered by the extension in any way.
What's new in version 1.2.1?
- Fixed a bug where the labels for customising the shortcuts were all the same, which can be confusing :)
- You can customise the shortcuts by going to chrome://extensions and then selecting "Keyboard Shortcuts" from the hamburger menu on the left.
What's new in version 1.2.0?
- A new look! Because who doesn't like a makeover?
- Shortcuts! Use the following shortcuts so you don't even have to open the extension:
* Alt+Shift+C: Open in CRX
* Alt+Shift+P: Open in Preview
* Alt+Shift+S: Open in Sites
- Feedback or suggestions? Just drop an e-mail to email@example.com!
- Like the plugin? Be sure to leave a review ;)
This extension is NOT affiliated with, funded, or in any way associated with Adobe®️ or Adobe Experience Manager®️.