* Easily add worklog with drag & drop, copy features.
* View various reports related to worklog, sprint, estimates and custom generated report.
* Integrate with calendar to automatically generate worklog for meetings with single click.
* Lots of customization options including skin & other settings.
* Integrate with multiple Jira server / account and track data individually.
For browsers other than chrome or report any issues / suggestions or for additional details check: https://github.com/shridhar-tl/jira-assistant
* Create multiple dashboard of your own
* Add gadgets to your dashboards and customize it
* Change the layout of the dashboard to personalize the look
* Custom Gadgets - Add your saved query to dashboard as gadgets
* Share reports and gadgets - Share the gadget / reports built by you with others.
* Drag and drop to rearrange the order of your gadgets
Calendar / Worklog:
* Helps to easily log and upload work against a Jira Ticket and display it in calendar format.
* Help track missing or pending worklog for individual days.
* Copy existing worklog.
* Drag and drop worklog to change date & time. Press Alt key while drag and drop to copy the worklog to target.
* Integrate with Google Calendar to automatically generate worklog for meetings.
* Customize what should be displayed when clicking on JA icon in browser
* Show either customized list of menu, directly launch any selected page or show a dashboard in small popover.
* Multiple new skins were available to personalize the look and feel.
* Create multiple groups and add your team members to appropriate groups
* Use these groups with other reports
* Set different timezone for individual user and group and use that time zone while generating worklog report.
User daywise report / worklog report:
* View daywise report for selected group of users and customize for different timezone for a selected date range.
* Filter the data to be fetched with custom JQL.
* View report based on sprint and export it to excel with multiple tabs. (Experimental)
* Display velocity chart using line graph
Estimate vs Actual report:
* View Estimate vs Actual report based on users work log details.
* Estimate can be either story point based or estimated hours based.
* Reports can be viewed for individual project(s) or individual ticket(s) or mix of both.
* Generate reports with custom fields / format, based on custom filters, and filters.
Advanced report builder (currently in BETA):
* A report builder component which enables the user to develop custom report with multiple options.
* Show notification and launch hangout url of meeting based on configuration (need to be configure in settings page).
* Remind you to log work on daily basis using chrome notification (need to be configure in settings page).
* Notify you for the new comments added in Jira (only your tickets or comments tagged to you)
* Rich and easy user interface.
Youtube video to help you setup: https://www.youtube.com/embed/f2aBSXzbYuA?rel=0&autoplay=1&showinfo=0&cc_load_policy=1
If you like this tool please consider donating us: https://paypal.me/shridhartl